Friday, March 21, 2014

A new partnership: Vintage Sunnies by TektenVintage

Adrian





















Juliette





















Liv





















My favorite ones






























TektenVintage is my favorite vintage sunnies brand in Istanbul so I'm very happy to announce that I
select some models for the readers of my blog! All they are vintage but rarely used or never used.
You can choose any other glass colors as well, and they're included in the price.

Here you can see more choices: http://tektenvintage.blogspot.com.tr/
If you want to purchase one, just contact me!

**
En sevdiğim vintage gözlük markası olan TektenVintage ile birlikte bir seçki hazırladık. En sevdiğim 
modelleri seçtim. Seçtiğiniz gözlük modelin fiyatına istediğiniz cam da dahil! Hepsi "vintage" olan gözlüklerin 
çoğu az kullanılmış veya hiç kullanılmamış.

Diğer modelleri buradan görebilirsiniz:  http://tektenvintage.blogspot.com.tr/
Satın almak için de benimle iletişime geçebilirsiniz: denyilmaz88@gmail.com


instagram / flickr  facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...