Thursday, July 3, 2014

Analog Diary: Berlin, in my pocket ♤










































Here they are! At last I took my film rolls back; taken when we were in Berlin for a spring trip.
If you think about taking a trip to Berlin, don't forget to check my Berlin Guide

I like the feeling of looking back in times when there was a different weather; in a real hot summer.
Now I look at my analog pictures and do a little bit of time travel through the images.

April 2014 / Berlin.

**
Çekmiş olduğum analog fotoğraflara yavaş yavaş kavuşuyorum. Bu fotoğraflar da; Nisan ayında gerçekleştirdiğimiz  Berlin tatilimizden. Eğer bir gün Berlin'e gidecek olursanız; hazırladığım Berlin 
rehberime buradan göz atabilirsiniz:  Berlin Guide

Ayrıca filmli fotoğraf çekmenin en güzel yanı; bambaşka bir zaman diliminde, hatta sıcak bir yazda
geçmişe dönüp bakarak; farklı mevsimlerde çekilmiş fotoğraflarla zaman yolculuğuna çıkmak. Bu hissi
seviyorum, yazdayken kışı, kıştayken yazı özlemek gibi bir his...





3 comments:

  1. these sets of photos are beautiful! you are such a pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for time travelling with pictures! :) All the three, you, Türker and the city streets are very photogenic :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh yes Berlin is sooooo photogenic, totally agree with you :)
      Thank you, I get it as a complimentary <3

      Delete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...