Saturday, December 20, 2014

Sunrise, sunrise looks like mornin' in your eyes...










Here I am. When it's time to be ready for a harsh winter, I get my film rolls
back to remember how it feels being under the sun. These images were taken in this
summer when we took a short distance road trip to Türker's hometown. Some of them
were taken in our house..

I can't wait to be on the roads again, but of course there are 'things to do' first.
On January, we'll have a flight to Barcelona for the second time (cause we like
this city so much) and even though it will be probably dark and cloudy I can't wait
to take more pics with my new camera and this analog one too.

Because I have a very short spare time to blog regularly, I decide to share more pics rather
than daily posts. Hope you'll like them. 
Enjoy the weekend!


3 comments:

  1. oh my pretty sunflowers! such a great sight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww the sun! Those shots are lovely Deniz! I am excited to have you in Barcelona so soon, I promise I'll have ready the eating guide just in time :S I have been crazy lately but I have almost half of it already! Crossing fingers it won't be too dark (quite bright days we are having on December) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait to meet you guys and also for your great list <3

      Delete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...